- Heavy-duty, commercial-type construction, design, and styling
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Permanently lubricated sealed compressor and pump ensure long life and professional performance
- Stainless steel ice cutter
- Heavy-duty stainless steel handle with chrome-plated end caps
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Produces up to 35 lb. of clear ice in 24 hours
- 35 lb. capacity ice bin
- Draining process automatically removes old ice
- Ice collects in the bin, then gradually melts through the drain to ensure a constant supply of fresh ice
- 3/4" cube thickness
- Heavy-duty ice scoop
- Equipped with cleaning mode
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet surrounds unit and forms water resistant
- Stainless steel kickplate
- Stainless steel covered ice bin front
- Normal operating range between 45°F (7.2°C) and 110°F (43°C)
- Insulated electrical terminals, sealed electrical contacts, and a water-resistant thermostat provide optimal performance in all weather elements
- Sealed reservoir drain pump (DP-VUIM)
- For use when a floor drain is not available
- Solid door available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
nameplate and door handle brackets.
- Super-durable, long-lasting brass finish on handle
- All other brass components have a durable protective coating
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use
- VUIM150TR - solid door (right hinge)
- VUIM150TL - solid door (left hinge)
- Durable Design Permanently sealed and water-resistant parts make up the durable design that gives you professional performance in all weather environments.
- Large Capacity Bin Produce up to 35 lbs. of ice per day and hold it all together in the large capacity bin.
- Constant supply of fresh ice Out with the old ice as our draining process automatically ensures that you have a constant supply of fresh ice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.