This Dryer Exhaust Wall Elbow allows heat to safely vent from your appliance during the drying cycle. This is a universal part that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. The aluminum 90-degree wall offset elbow measures 4 inch D and features snap-lock fittings and rotating collars. Use this accessory where the outlet pipe in the wall is projecting. Replacing this part will require no disassembly or repair experience. You must unplug the dryer or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Dryer Exhaust Duct
- No tools required for installation
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.